- Dyslexia support tutors
- Dyscalculia support tutors
- Additional English and math support
- Communication support workers for the deaf and note-takers
- Specialist Learning Support Assistants (LSAs) who provide support for students with emotional, behavioural and social difficulties or an autistic spectrum disorder
- LSAs who provide classroom and/or personal care and physical assistance
- Special exam arrangements
- A range of assistive technology software and recourses to enable access and inclusion
- IT trainers for the visually impaired
Additional Learning Support
Our Additional Learning Support Team are always on hand to help students. We have a large team of experienced and trained staff who work closely to support students’ specific needs and services.
Our support services include:
If your child has a learning difficulty and/or disability that you would like to discuss in a confidential manner, please contact the ALS team on 01642 333727.