There will be no scheduled lessons on Wednesday 29th November for full-time 16-18 year old students due to a staff CPD day. A Level students will be in college as normal.
- Manage large track counts and multiple channels of simultaneous inputs and outputs
- Create appropriate Pro Tools software and hardware settings
- Select appropriate settings in the Playback Engine dialog
- Set up and modify input/output (I/O) settings
- Assess and integrate virtual instruments and specialized plugins for specific music and
- Utilise advanced recording techniques to capture multiple record takes in succession
- Analyse Elastic Audio processors and methods to select appropriate options
- Utilise Elastic Audio techniques MIDI Real-Time Properties to achieve desired tempo and/or rhythmic effects and outcomes
- Apply clip-based editing techniques to audio and MIDI tracks
- Incorporate automated mixing techniques into a Pro Tools workflow for selective during a session post-production tasks automation
Explore Music Technology & Practice
Music students can benefit from three recording studios connected to five control rooms (two equipped for surround sound), the largest of which can hold an orchestra. The studios are equipped with industry standard equipment and resources.
Not sure what career path is right for you? Take the career path assessment.
We understand students may require a little extra help during their studies, which is why our learning support team are on hand to help learners with a learning difficulty or support need to achieve their full potential.
Whatever your age or level of study, we offer a comprehensive support service and bursary scheme to help you through your studies. From childcare assistance to travel packages, we pride ourselves on giving expert advice and support.
We are situated in a fantastic location, just a stone's throw from Middlesbrough town centre. As well as being a matter of minutes from both the train and bus stations, eligible students can also benefit from free travel.