Browse from, and apply for our range of job vacancies here at Middlesbrough College.
Distance Learning Administrator
Published: 07/04/2021 11:38:00Closing date:
Salary: From £18,900 - £20,955 per annum
HE Lecturer in Construction and the Built Environment (Hourly Paid)
Published: 05/03/2021 16:13:00Closing date:
Salary: £12.71 to £28.45 per hour inclusive of holiday pay
Hourly Paid Exam Concessions Assessor
Published: 22/03/2021 11:27:00Closing date:
Salary: £24.88 per hour inclusive of holiday pay
Join our talent pool
If you can't see a role for you but are keen to join us, register with the Middlesbrough College talent pool.
Middlesbrough College use the talent pool to search for candidates to fill both permanent and temporary, flexible roles.
By joining this, it will highlight that you are interested in a career with us, and allow us to notify you when new job vacancies become available.
To join the talent pool:
- Click 'register' and complete the required profile information
- Once your account has been created, you will need to populate fields on your personal details, upload your CV and answer a number of questions about yourself
- You are also able to set up 'job alerts' to receive an email if a job vacancy is posted in your area of interest
We have over 1000 members of staff here at Middlesbrough College who are truly passionate about what they do. From unique teaching techniques to life outside of work, we want to share the inspiring stories of our staff.
Benefits of working with us
- Is the largest and top performing GFE college in the Tees Valley.
- Is committed to staff development and long term career planning.
- Offers excellent non pay benefits.
- Is committed to staff wellbeing.
- ‘My Health Advantage’ programme
- Has excellent facilities and working environment.
- Is financially strong with ambitious ongoing staff and campus expansion and development plans.
- Offers job satisfaction - creating opportunity for all.
- Has happy staff - 9 out of 10 staff would recommend working here!
Taking staff wellbeing higher
Here at Middlesbrough College, our community’s health is our number one priority and it is crucial that our employees feel well supported, especially during these challenging and difficult times- so that’s why we are launching a brand new programme designed to take our staff wellbeing higher!
Find out more
Equality & diversity
Middlesbrough College aims to be one of the leading organisations for equality, diversity and inclusion and acknowledges that equality of opportunity and the recognition and promotion of diversity and providing an environment where everyone feels comfortable and confident bringing their whole self to work are integral to its success.
Middlesbrough College recognises its legal and moral obligations to:
- Eliminate discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and those who do not
The College considers the impact its policies, decisions and day-to-day activities may have on people who are protected under the Equality Act 2010 and how it is able to positively contribute to the advancement of equality and promote good relations. The College aims to promote all other forms and strands of equality and human rights that are relevant.
If you would like to know how the college supports BAME, disabled, or LGBT+ staff and applicants, please contact our Equalities Co-ordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Human Resources (email@example.com).
As a Disability Confident Leader, Middlesbrough College is committed to offering an interview for all candidates that identify themselves as disabled and meet the essential criteria detailed in the relevant person specification.
If you require an application form in a different format, please contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Find out more about equality and diversity at Middlesbrough College
Middlesbrough College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Safeguarding is an integral part of our recruitment process and a robust vetting procedure is in place to ensure we adhere to the requirements of the Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance.
Good & gold
Middlesbrough College is proud to be rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
The College received a full inspection in September 2018 by Ofsted Inspectors who said “The College ethos is one of raising aspirations successfully in a caring, supportive and challenging environment”.
Find out more