To give engineering personnel an overview of hydraulic fluid power systems in order that they may effectively carryout maintenance functions by understanding the operating principle of system components. Delegates will have the opportunity to familiarise themselves with industry standard equipment and build circuits on training rigs to satisfy given system requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: Price displayed is based on training being held at our Middlesbrough HQ. For training to be delivered at customer premises please contact the Business Development Team on 01642 462266 or email email@example.com
The aim of the course is to provide course delegates with an introduction to the different types of control valves and valve actuators used in the process industries.
At the end of the couse you will be able to:
- Describe component parts of a hydraulic system
- Describe the operation of various types of hydraulic pumps
- Read and interpret hydraulic schematic circuits
- Assemble, test and operate different hydraulic circuits
- Describe the operation of various types of control valve including sliding spool types
- Describe the properties of hydraulic fluids
- Describe properties of hydraulic fluids, the different type of filter and location of filters