The course provides a complete overview of the current BS 7671 Regulations.
PLEASE NOTE: Price displayed is based on training being held at TTE (UK) Middlesbrough or Middlesbrough College. For training to be delivered at customer premises please contact the Business Development Team on 01642 462266 or email email@example.com.
To gain a thorough understanding of the 18th Edition Regulations and successfully achieve the qualification.
At the end of the course you will be:
- Scope, object and fundamental principles of BS7671
- The definitions used in BS7671
- How to assess the general characteristics of electrical installations
- The requirements of protection for safety in electrical installations
- The requirements for selection and erection of equipment for electrical installations
- The requirements for the inspection and testing of electrical installations
- The requirements for special installations or locations in BS 7671
- The information contained in the Appendices of BS 767