In January 2017, the Department for Education published the 16 to 18 (Key Stage 5) performance tables for 2016. The performance tables detail:
- The progress our students made compared with students across the country, shown separately for A levels, academic, applied general and tech level qualifications
- The average grade our students achieved at Key Stage 5, shown separately for A levels, academic, applied general and tech level qualifications
- The progress our students made in English and maths
- Retention (the proportion of students who get to the end of the main programme of study that they enrolled on at Middlesbrough College), shown separately for each qualification type
- Destinations (the percentage of students who continue in education or training, or move on to employment in the year after the end of Key Stage 5)
Access our 16 to 18 (Key Stage 5) performance data for 2016.