Middlesbrough College has 9 superb Sporting Academies which include male and female Football, Volleyball, and Gymnastics and male Basketball.
To view more details about our Sport Academies, click on the above images.
The Sports Academies are designed for 16-19 year olds and operate professionally to develop sporting excellence, nurture natural talent and aid personal development. You must be enrolled on a full-time course at Middlesbrough College to be eligible to apply for an Academy place and if you are successful in securing an Academy place then prepare yourself for a total of 9 hours coaching, training and fixtures per week.
These academies provide an excellent opportunity for students to develop their skills and compete at the highest levels whilst studying their desired academic course.
• 6-9 hours professional coaching.
• Pre-season screening.
• High quality performance coaching.
• Free access to Sports Injury Clinic.
• Free massage therapy.
• Free strength and conditioning training and programming.
• Performance analysis.
• Sport science support which includes nutritional advice and psychological profiling.
• Assistance towards achieving coaching qualifications.