With so many courses and careers available to you throughout your life, MC Careers can help you when deciding which course or option you wish to take. During your course we ensure you develop employability skills and gain relevant experience. We provide support when completing your course and progressing to work, an apprenticeship or going into higher education.MC Careers is a team of qualified careers advisers with lots of experience in supporting individuals from a range of backgrounds into successful future opportunities. We keep up to date with what is happening in a range of employment sectors and universities to ensure we provide you with the most accurate information you can access.
What can you expect from us?
• Advice and guidance from qualified and experienced staff including Middlesbrough Stronger Families Service
• To be treated with respect and courtesy.
• Information to be passed on with your consent only, subject to legal requirements.
• Referrals to other organisations as appropriate, and with your consent.
• Up-to-date information.
• Help on a range of careers, training/ work and higher education options.
• One to one appointments available as well as workshops, drop in’s or a phone call discussion.
• Access to a range of resources including information on occupations, skills matching databases, job profiles and higher education prospectuses.
• Up to date access to Labour Market Information, via use of ‘ Career Coach ’ and other LMI resources.
Support with applying for Higher Education
If you are
thinking about Uni it’s hard to know where to start gathering
information for that important decision. MC Careers can support you to
explore all the different options available to you and can also support
you to complete the UCAS application. You can find out more about UCAS
by using the following link www.ucas.com
You can also check out the HE courses available at Middlesbrough College (in association with Teesside University) and find out what's it like being a HE student at Middlesbrough College. Find out more HERE.