We offer you a wide range of top-quality facilities such as meeting rooms, conference and leisure facilities.
We give you support of qualified and dedicated staff who can help you organise events.
Why Choose Middlesbrough College?
Middlesbrough College understands the needs of employers.
Middlesbrough College will help your employees develop skills, acquire qualifications, and take the first steps to help your company grow.
What we can offer you...
We have great learning, social and leisure facilities that you can use, including:
◦ The Hazel Pearson Theatre with a seating capacity of 156 people
◦ Dance and Drama Studios
◦ Recording Studios
◦ Sports Hall with six courts
◦ A Fitness Club with a range of high-quality equipment
◦ Gymnastics Training Centre
◦ The Haven Restaurant offering top-quality food at low prices
◦ Café 66 bistro facilities
◦ Hairdressing and Beauty Salons
◦ Meeting rooms and Lecture Theatres
We also have....
Excellent opportunities to progress to university or into employment.
A great range of courses and a continuously improving track-record of success in examinations – many of our courses get 100% pass rates.
An excellent central location in a busy, vibrant area.
Great transport links – the railway and bus station are a short walk from the college, we have parking facilities and we provide free buses to many parts of the Tees Valley.
Access to top-quality student support services.
For further information on what we can offer you, contact our Course Information Centre on 01642 333700.