Middlesbrough College’s £20million STEM Training Centre is a leading provider of technical training, skills, behaviours and competency solutions for a range of industries and specialises in process, oil and gas, supply chain solutions, advanced manufacturing, engineering, design and manufacture, applied science and business improvement.
The STEM Training Centre operates as a simulated industrial site and operational procedures are in force to raise awareness and develop the very important health and safety behaviour required in industry.
Our specialist team of industry trained experts have extensive knowledge and experience in delivering learning, training and competency gained from their individual backgrounds working for leading industry operators and service companies.
Our aim is to deliver world class training and to shape the skills agenda for the 21st Century.
Why the STEM Training Centre?
• We have a proven track record in delivering high quality training
• We work with over 300 top employers
• We are the largest provider of City and Guilds engineering qualifications in the UK
• Our STEM Advisory Board informs and shapes our training and investment plans
• We are an ECITB approved supplier of apprenticeship training and assessment
• We have industry trained experts developing and delivering our training